Cebivet hemp oil
- Cebivet hemp oil - cold-pressed hemp oil
- Cebivet hemp oil - high proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Cebivet hemp oil - to support fur and skin problems
- Cebivet hemp oil - can also be used externally for skin care
Cebivet hemp oil is a particularly high quality feed oil from cold pressing. Due to the gentle processing, the polyunsaturated fatty acids that make hemp oil so special are retained. Among other things, it is characterized by its high content of rare gamma-linolenic acid (up to 4%). Overall includes Cebivet Hemp oil up to 90% mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Essential fatty acids (= polyunsaturated fatty acids, e.g. omega-3 fatty acids) are important for:
- the cell metabolism
- avoiding inflammation
- the health of skin and hair
- the supply of the musculoskeletal system with lubricants
- building a strong immune system
The body cannot produce these essential fatty acids itself. Therefore, the supply must take place via the feed.
Composition of Cebivet Hemp oil
100% hemp oil, cold pressed